COMPLETELY REDESIGNED FROM SCRATCH TO BE MOBILE FRIENDLY with more features, new graphics, latest html5 code, all posts with pictures, and more advertisement!
The site is live and 100% functional, click link to view!
- Super comprehensive authority website aggregator about all-things GAY, LESBIAN and LGBT.
- Automatically (no need to be gay or have gay knowledge to run this site) get all related topics: from thousands of gay-interest Amazon products to videos, news, stories, advice, gay culture, marriage, health, dating, activism and much more!
- Statistics show that gays are BIG SPENDERS online hence the PROFIT POTENTIAL is enormous.
- Double automation with WPRobot + AutoBlogged, the entire site changes every day, ZERO maintenance
- For stories, decide whether to show entire content, just the excerpt, or open at the originating site (as it is now).
- Also large auto-play lightbox video player, 18 different categories, social links, SEO optimized & gorgeous and tasteful design!
- Site is a must in every Internet marketer portfolio but also for gay people who want their own personal blog (can be customized easily).
- COMPLETELY REDESIGNED FROM SCRATCH MAY-2015 TO BE MOBILE FRIENDLY with more features, new graphics, latest html5 code, all posts with pictures, and more advertisement!
This website has been in the making for quite some time: first we did not know much about the subject, and second it is obviously a huge topic. One thing we did know, though, is that from an Internet marketing point of view gays are on average big online shoppers and DINKs (double-income-no-kids=travel more, buy expensive stuff etc.) – so a gay interest site has the potential to become very profitable, giving of course valuable information at the same time.
Since there aren’t gay interest aggregators on the Web, the idea was to make a really comprehensive gay-news and insights informational aggregator-type site (most topics covered from the ‘News & Stories’ top menu, more can be added following the instructions) along with a large selection of gay interest products from the vast Amazon marketplace (see ‘Products’ from the top menu, again more categories could be added).
In addition we have new videos also being pulled in automatically every day (and playing in a large lightbox). The site is of course oriented towards a gay audience but obviously you don’t need to be gay to run it. In fact you don’t even need to know the topic since the site content is auto-generated, it is maintenance free and runs by itself. If instead you are personally… involved, there is plenty of room to expand the site even further (more ideas come with the instructions, besides the obvious like adding a blog section, creating social pages, etc. – it’s WordPress, so it is easy to use).
Advertisement throughout the site is deceitfully sparse; there are no more than 3-4 ads on every given page (except the videos page which has a different sidebar), this of course because there are tons of Amazon products that will make you a commission, and more get added every day. Remember that if a visitor clicks on a $0.50 bracelet on site and ends up also buying a $2,000 diamond ring at Amazon you get a commission on both.
The design is elegant, tasteful, fluid and colorful. Videos play in a very nice and large pop up lightbox and are also shown on the right sidebar and from the top menu.
The site is very easy to customize should you want to add more content (either products or topics). The header as shown can be easily changed (Photoshop template is included), or we can do that at no charge if you provide the material (a picture).
Adding new feeds and actually even entire new multi-feed categories is now even easier than before. In addition, with one click you can decide whether to show entire content, just the excerpts, or just the headlines.