Instant film digital cameras, emerging best selling trend!
In the age of digital photography and online photo sharing, if you want to create something tangible and more exclusive to share only with those close to you, an instant film camera will add fun, privacy, instant gratification and analog charm to your digital world. Now mixing digital and traditional ‘instant’ film, the trend is booming and this is a good chance to add a niche in its infancy to your affiliates portfolio. The site is very easy to use and perfect for beginners, also because of the low price and the lack of complex plugins. Other features include on-site shopping cart and 90-days cookies, social icons, mobile responsiveness with the latest code available, contact and privacy pages, products reviews and related posts. The site could even be easily converted to any other product sold by Amazon with just a few clicks, as clearly explained in the instructions.
Become a REAL e-tailer !
Instant film digital cameras
Remember Polaroids? They are coming back, as you can see from Google Trends below, in a new flavor mixing digital and traditional (instant) film. The two big players are again Polaroid, and especially Fujifilm with their new Instax models. Among the many advantages – compared to taking pictures with your phone – is immediate gratification, 100% privacy, retro look & nostalgia, shoot testing, crafts making, fun & parties, all this at a very affordable price. In fact, if you look under cameras at amazon.com/best-sellers here, you will notice even more ‘instant’ cameras & film than digital cameras.
The site has a lovely design never used before with fancy animated grid. No expensive plugins have been used so to keep the price low. You can easily add more models now or as soon as Amazon publish them. Notice the attention to details such as the lovely cart widget, great slideshow and perfect integration with the WooCommerce plugin featuring on-site shopping cart and 90-days cookies. These two features alone make the site much more likely to convert (along with plenty of static adverts). Social icons, mobile responsiveness with the latest code available, contact and privacy pages, products reviews and related posts complete the site, that could even be easily converted to any other product sold by Amazon with just a few clicks (as explained in the instructions).
This is a simple and easy to use site well suited to beginners and a good example of how an affiliate website should be done. Obviously with WordPress you can (if you want to) easily add more features or even your own content such as a blog, different categories and so on.
The site works with Amazon USA, UK, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, China, Italy, Spain and India (*see below). A Cron job will keep the site updated with Amazon’s descriptions and price, so basically your only job will be to customize the Amazon affiliate ID, the few static adverts and start promoting the site. The site comes with our usual comprehensive instructions and one month of free hosting with us. Within this period you can move the site to any host you like or (recommended) stay with our fully managed hosting.
- e-commerce works with either affiliate products (Amazon sells and ships, you get a commission) OR even with real physical products (sold and shipped by you).
- on-site shopping cart, get commissions for multiple items at once!
- 90-days Amazon cookie instead of 24-hours – earning potential fully maximized.
- create your store like a real store: you can pick any products you want!
- unique features such as: – possible layered nav – user selectable product variations (colors, size etc.) – possible price filters – images galleries – related products – possible wishlists – reviews will greatly enhance your visitors’ shopping experience.
- Cron to keep your inventory up-to-date.
- outstanding integration between theme, shopping cart plugin and Amazon plugin.
- slideshow, social icons, multiple affiliate adverts to further help with conversions and of course the latest fully mobile responsive code.
- works with Amazon USA, UK, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, China, Italy, Spain and India. *To change localization (which is possible but of course not recommended – since Amazon USA have a bigger audience and more products than any other Amazon sites, so more chances to convert – there is a little work needed and a very basic experience with WordPress is required, the procedure is clearly explained in the instructions).
- very detailed customization instructions.
- not just Cameras..! Want to change shop? With minimum technical skills and thanks to our clear instructions, if you want you can change (or duplicate to another domain) your e-store site to sell anything that Amazon sells!
Requirements if you do NOT host with us: 1) make sure SOAP and cURL extensions are installed/enabled on your server (most hosts including ourselves install these by default but ask yours if in doubt because a few don’t).