Most advanced and customizable e-commerce affiliate site!
Modern style & contemporary design store
Actual site homepage after lock screen (enter any email to access):
With this site you can become a super Amazon affiliate just like profitable websites such as thisiswhyimbroke.com and dudeiwantthat.com. To enhance conversions, the homepage features a lock screen similar to many famous ‘flash sale’ websites (enter any email to bypass this and visit the actual site) like zulily.com, hautelook.com, ideel.com, sassysteals.com, groopdealz.com etc. Obviously, if not desired, the lock screen can be disabled with one click, or made less ‘strict’ with a close button on the popup (or enhanced greatly digging into the plugin options, like getting ‘liked’ to enter etc.). Of course all those collected emails are great for further promotion.
As it is, the site is about every aspect of modern design. Products on site go from lingerie to furniture to iPhone cases to carnivorous plants and other novelties, but these are just a few examples: a powerful WordPress plugin allows to easily pull in any Amazon products you want. This process requires a little work** because it is not automated, but it is the only way to make a site unique.
Alternatively you can easily change the site to any specific niche, in fact, if you click on the image on the left you will see a working demo showing how we quickly changed the site to a sneakers store (it took literally a few minutes: click to delete all products, click again to import shoes in bulk: that’s pretty much it).
Third option, you could duplicate the site and cover multiple niches, to make a network of stores.
Fourth option, if you sell physical goods, since the ecommerce plugin allows this, you could sell real products mail orders. The site comes with extremely detailed instructions re:customization and advanced uses.
As it is, besides monetizing from Amazon products (the on-site shopping cart allows 90-days cookies which is terrific), the site also has several static adverts. Notice that in single product view these are different from the homepage and catalog page (to see the catalog page, which is an alternative view to the homepage and without slider, simply click on the tiny dots icon at the top). Of course products can be shown sorted differently if desired.
Several plugins have been used to design the site and we think that we have accomplished a good integration between them (and the theme), so that everything runs in an elegant, sleek and minimalistic way, important because people love smooth and professional looking e-commerce sites. Notice the attention to details such as the small symbol at the top (matching the lock screen entirely, as well as the favicon), the contact and privacy pages links at the bottom, social links and Ajax shopping cart at the top, and of course the different grid views for homepage and catalog page (one is masonry i.e. ‘infinite scroll’, the other paginated). Those who know WooCommerce will appreciate how it’s been perfectly integrated and pruned of its usual quirks (all WooCommerce sites generally look the same, especially in single product and cart view).
Not only the category but also the layout can be easily changed thanks to the grid plugin which allows infinite customizations and comes with dozens of ‘skins’ (the slider at the top can also show whatever you want). Basically with this site, everything can be changed even using the same WordPress theme (which is of course fully mobile responsive and HTML5).
**We have mentioned above ‘a little work’ but there is no need to worry. The Amazon plugin allows to import products by browsing Amazon categories from within the plugin (you can search by best sellers, price, keywords, browsenodes etc.) or – which we recommend – simply pasting Amazon ASINs in an import box. So basically the job is limited to visiting Amazon every now and then looking for cool things to ‘sell’. Copying and pasting ASINs takes only a few seconds and bulk import (with variations such as sizes, colors etc.) is automatic (so is keeping products and prices updated, via Cron). The sites comes with 80+ products already, which took less than two hours to import; we reckon an hour or so a week would be plenty to give visitors something new at each visit. Last thing to say, if you want to localize the site to your own country (for example prices in å£ and check out from Amazon.co.uk), this is perfectly possible because WooCommerce works with any currency and the Amazon plugin with all Amazons (USA, UK, Germany etc.). Features list:
- lock screen opt-in to enhance conversions, which also saves visitors emails either in a CSV file or with the major email marketing services such as Aweber, Mailchimp etc. Detailed on-site analytic (impressions>conversions) are also provided as well as plenty of customizations (skins, popups, background, close button etc.).
- e-commerce works with either affiliate products (Amazon sells and ships, you get a commission) OR even with real physical products (sold and shipped by you).
- on-site shopping cart, get commissions for multiple items at once! Ajax cart at the top!
- 90-days Amazon cookie instead of 24-hours – earning potential fully maximized.
- create your store like a real store: you can pick any products you want!
- unique features such as: – product variations – images galleries with lightbox – possible related products – possible wishlists – possible users reviews will greatly enhance your visitors’ shopping experience.
- Cron to keep your inventory up-to-date.
- Content spinning: If you are afraid of the much overrated “content-duplication”, the site even has a working spinner to ‘uniquify’ descriptions.
- works with Amazon USA, UK, Germany, France, Japan, Canada, China, Italy, Spain and India.
- people love and trust Amazon and will love the site easy-checkout: many real big e-tailers, Creative for example, use Amazon checkout.
Requirements: if you do NOT host with us make sure SOAP and cURL extensions are installed/enabled on your server (most hosts including ourselves install these by default but ask yours if in doubt because a few don’t).