Our hosting ToS
Unacceptable materials or activities not allowed with our hosting services:
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- Traffic bots or fake traffic
- Proxy Scripts/Anonymizers
- Excessive MySQL activity If you have automated sites they will be subjected to revisions in case plugins consume too much resources. In particular we recommend to not install unnecessary plugins, especially weird or unknown plugins (most Warrior forum ‘WSO’ offers), affiliation plugins, plugins that miraculously bring traffic, stats plugins (use Google analytics instead) and caching plugins. A plugin like W3 Total cache can easily triplicate the size of a site because it creates 100s of 1000s of inodes (especially with ‘object cache’ enabled). Our server is cached at hardware level and caching from within WordPress slows down the site rather than making it faster (especially true with our aggregators which generate 1000s of files/pages/tags and change daily).
- Pirated Software/Warez/Phishing
- AutoSurf/PTC/PTS/PPC sites
- IP Scanners
- Bruteforce Programs/Scripts/Applications
- Mail Bombers/Spam Scripts
- Anything ‘spam-related’ including “Safe lists”, purchased lists, and selling of lists. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated without notice.
- Banner-Ad services (commercial banner ad rotation), pop up adverts
- File Dump/Mirror Scripts (similar to rapidshare)
- Commercial Audio Streaming (more than one or two streams)
- Escrow/Bank Debentures
- High-Yield Interest Programs (HYIP) or Related Sites
- Investment Sites (FOREX, E-Gold Exchange, Second Life/Linden Exchange, Ponzi, MLM/Pyramid Scheme)
- Sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s)
- Prime Banks Programs
- Lottery/Gambling Sites
- Hacker focused sites/archives/programs
- Sites promoting illegal activities
- Resell part or the whole account
- Forums and/or websites that distribute or link to warez/pirated/illegal content
- Bank Debentures/Bank Debenture Trading Programs
- Fraudulent Sites (Including, but not limited to sites listed at aa419.org & escrow-fraud.com)
- Push button mail scripts
- Broadcast or Streaming of Live Sporting Events (UFC, NASCAR, FIFA, NFL, MLB, NBA, WWE, WWF, etc)
- Tell A Friend Scripts
- IRCD (irc servers)
- IRC Scripts/Bots
- Explicit porn sites
Any user who violates our terms will have their account terminated without notice.
Due to security reasons, inactive accounts (unused accounts, accounts assigned to an expired domain name) will be terminated without notice. We do not accept unsecured accounts (without a valid SSL certificate, free certificates are not accepted). Any unsecured account will be closed without prior notice.
All digital goods and services purchased are not exchangeable or refundable.
Please notice that:
1) since all our sites are made with WordPress, which unfortunately is an uncontrolled platform where any kind of plugins can be installed, we do NOT allow installation of plugins that may use excessive server resources, such as building backlinks plugins, ads rotators and ads managers, many stats plugins, some opt-in plugins, URL sharing plugins, emailers plugins, uploaders/sharing plugins, ‘magic traffic’ plugins and so on. Please ask us before installing plugins that may harm both your site and other users, otherwise your account will be suspended without notice.
2) if you purchase a website with domain name and do NOT accept the domain transfer (from Godaddy), the site will be eventually suspended since obviously we cannot be held responsible for a website once a customer has login credentials.
DMCA Complaint – Digital Millennium Copyright Act
It is our policy to immediately respond and take action to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which may include removing or disabling access to material under our hosting claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent material/content infringing your copyrights. If you are not sure whether copyright laws protect certain material of yours, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. Please also read our disclaimer from our FAQ/Terms page.
Please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed (complete link* to website URL and page).
- Material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work (as above, complete link* to website URL and page).
- Information, if possible (email address preferable), sufficient to permit us to notify the owner/administrator of the web site that allegedly contains infringing material.
- Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not authorized by the copyright owner. I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on behalf of the owner.”
* must be a current working link, meaning we must be able to visit it. Screenshots from either live sites or links to Google cache representing the site in the past etc. will not be accepted.